The Aircrafts data type stores information about any type of air transport whose owners or operators may be companies. We receive all information directly from aviation registries.
What data Datapo collects
- Name of manufacturer, model, and serial number
- Type and purpose of aircraft
- Technical characteristics (number and engine manufacturer, maximum take-off weight, number of seats, fuel consumption, etc.)
- Identification numbers (tail number, registry number, Mode S, etc.)
- Dates (date of manufacture, registration and completion of registration in the registry, dates of repairments, etc.)
- Participants (owner, operator, collateral holder, etc.). Including the history of changes.
- The register where the aircraft was registered. Including the history of changes.
What data can be used for searching queries
With Datapo you can search for any of the information above, which allows you to quickly find companies that meet your criteria.
For example, you can get a list of only those companies that meet the following criteria:
- Owners of Airbus A380 aircraft manufactured from 2008 to 2010 and registered in Australia.
- They acquired more than 10 cargo aircrafts in the last 60 days in several countries at the same time.
All data is unified so that the search can be carried out globally across the entire database, regardless of the initial language of information or whether or not the primary sources contain errors, etc.
Countries we get data from