The Legal entities data type includes basic information about companies and individual entrepreneurs. All information we receive exclusively directly from the official registers of countries.
What data Datapo collects:
- Legal and trade names
- Company Registration Number
- Company Current Status
- The number of employees
- Field of activity (industry)
- Services and / or products provided by
What data can be used for searching queries
With Datapo you can search for any of the information above, which allows you to quickly find companies that meet your criteria.
For example, you can get a list of only those companies that meet the following criteria:
- Companies that were registered in the last 3 days, and the legal name contains the word Google.
- Only active companies registered in the USA, but whose head office is in France.
- The number of employees is more than 5000 people, companies operate in the field of software development, have an active status, and were registered in Europe.
All data is unified so that the search can be carried out globally across the entire database, regardless of the initial language of information or whether or not the primary sources contain errors, etc.