The Transactions data type contains information about payments and contracts between companies and other parties (other companies, individuals or government bodies) or contracts in which companies appear.
What data Datapo collects:
- Data on the delivered goods and / or services (quantity, country of production, etc.)
- Dates (signing of the contract, beginning and end of the goods (services) delivery, expiration of the contract, invoicing, etc.)
- Amounts (total contract amount, payment amount, addition amount, invoice amount, etc.)
- Participants (customer, supplier, agent, etc.)
What data can be used for searching queries
With Datapo you can search for any of the information above, which allows you to quickly find companies that meet your criteria.
For example, you can get a list of only those companies that meet the following criteria:
- Companies which supply fuel to state organizations in the amount of more than 100,000 USD a month.
- Companies that were registered in Europe, but supply their products / services to Australian companies.
All data is unified so that the search can be carried out globally across the entire database, regardless of the initial language of information or whether or not the primary sources contain errors, etc.
Countries we get data from
- United Kingdom