The Members data type contains information about any individuals or legal entities related to the company. It can be owners and employees, partners and customers, affiliates, etc.
What data Datapo collects:
- Name of individual (including: age, gender, nationality, citizenship, etc.)
- Name of legal entity (registration number, jurisdiction, etc.)
- Position or degree of influence on the company
What data can be used for searching queries
With Datapo you can search for any of the information above, which allows you to quickly find companies that meet your criteria.
For example, you can get a list of only those companies that meet the following criteria:
- Owners of a company who are a man named John, 40 - 50 years old, with a New Zealand citizenship and Irish nationality.
- Companies that are registered in the USA, but their shareholder is a company registered in the UK and New Zealand.
- Active companies from Europe that have people in the position of Vice President of Research and Development
All data is unified so that the search can be carried out globally across the entire database, regardless of the initial language of information or whether or not the primary sources contain errors, etc.
Countries we get data from
- Costa Rica
- New Zealand
- United KIngdom